Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgivings Days 18, 19 & 20

I'm getting so busy at work that by the time I get home, I'm just exhausted! So that's why I haven't been as diligent in my blogging the past little while. Sorry!

Day 18 - I'm thankful for friends and friendships! I'm so glad I have friends and great friendships with them! Some people say they don't need friends, but I think that's why they are really lonely! I so enjoy having someone to talk to, to be with and to have fun with! So thank you to all of my friends!

Day 19 - I'm thankful for my day off today. This will be my last day off until after Thanksgiving. Nine days straight of working. It'll be rough, but well worth it! So I'm going to relax and de-stress and not worry about veggie trays!

Day 20 - I'm so very thankful for my husband! Not only is he my husband, he's my best friend! I just got home from work a little bit ago and I walked into a super clean house, dinner cooking and happy kids! He seems to know what I need most when I need it! Without him I'd be so lost! And Thomas, even though your are a butt sometimes, I do love you and appreciate every thing you do for the kids and I! Thank you!

1 comment:

Patty Sue Martin said...

Oh man no days off until Thanksgiving! You are going to be so tired! At least you get Thanksgiving off! We are way excited to see you guys.