Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thanksgivings Day 12

Today I'm thankful for my kids' school teachers. The are such wonderful, amazing people with such dedication to children! My kids love going to school, love their teachers and love learning! I'm so glad that and grateful for such good teachers! John has really come out of his shell, and Carol has really blossomed! They are both actually disappointed when it's the weekend or a holiday! So thank-you to all teachers out there who make learning fun and enjoyable and for teaching children because you truly care about children!

2 comments:

Ti'ana said...

they do seem like they are doing a superb job, from what I hear Carol and John LOVE school, and they seem to be learning a ton and loving learning. and they know the cutest songs. great thing to be thankful for.

Patty Sue Martin said...

I think the teacher makes a big difference for kids. I am glad that they are doing so good. I am excited to see them over the holidays.