Friday, November 7, 2008

Thanksgivings Day 7

Today I am very thankful my husband is coming home! He's been gone to a Les Schwab Tire's brakes class that is required to promote up into a supervisor position. He left on Wednesday morning to drive to Prineville Oregon. The kids and I have missed him something fierce, but we are glad he's at his class. So he'll be home around 11:00pm tonight! It's funny how our home feels different when he's gone. the kids said they are going to try to stay awake to see their Dad, we'll see about that! Thank goodness tomorrow is Saturday and they don't have school! Thomas has the day off also, so they get to be with their Dad all day. Unfortunatly I do have to work, but I'll get all day Sunday with Thomas and the kids! I'm so excited he's coming home!!!

No comments: