Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thankgivings Day 8

Today's the 8th of November, and I'm thankful college football season will be over soon! I really don't mind it that much, I'm just not a huge fan! I'd rather be watching a movie and snuggling with my husband than sitting here on the computer blogging and listening to college ball. I know way more than I ever wanted to know about football. Why do I need to know that Utah played their blackout game against the Horned Frogs I don't know!!! Or that BYU has only lost one game this season but yet they rank only 17th. Huh. I don't get it. I don't want to get it either. But in order to have a conversation with my husband while he's watching the games intently, I come up with these questions. I am glad that he's not much into the NFL this year and that college fb is almost over. The final games are coming and then I'll only have to deal with he bowl games. WhoooHoooo!

2 comments:

Patty Sue Martin said...

I know a lot more about football since I got married. I actually decided that this year instead of hating it I would embrace it and try to find the joy in it, instead of nagging all of the time. I thought this might make Mitch's life easier. And you know what its worked I don't hate it anymore and its kind of fun to get into the game with Mitch!!

Ti'ana said...

ever since I got pregnant I have really enjoyed watching football I dont know why because before I hated it. but I really enjoy watching a game with dan and knowing how the U and BYU are doing. and how all the rankings are going, although I really do think the whole set up of the BCS is a load of crap, I think they should do normal playoffs like other sports then we could get a truer top team.