Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thanksgivings Days 13, 14, 15

I'm such a slacker!!!!! Argh!!!! So my bad, that I've not been posting my thanks. Life has been busy, but that shouldn't be an excuse! So here goes for the past three days:

Day 13: My electric knife sharpener at work! Yes I do know how to sharpen my own knifes with a steel, but heck that takes a half an hour per knife! Time I do not have!!!! So with my nice nifty knife sharpener, my knifes go fro sadly dull to wickedly sharp in no time! It makes chopping veggies and fruits so very much easier!!!

Day 14: My daycare provider. Daisy and her daughters are absolutely awesome! They are the best caregivers I have had for my children so far! They teach the same principles to my children that I teach them, watch over them like hawks, make sure they are safe and are just so wonderful with my kiddos! I can't tell them thank you enough!!!

Day 15: Policemen. So I was driving down state street Saturday morning and one of those stupid bullet bikes came up behind me from the rear, rode my rear super close (I could see that the guys eyes were blue!) and then gunned it past me, in between me and another car and then proceeded to cut me off so I had to slam on the brakes. Right after I slammed on my brakes, the cop I didn't notice behind me flashes on his lights. So I'm thinking crap this is not going to be a good day. But instead of pulling me over, he pulled over the idiot on the bullet bike instead! Finally! So thank you to all the law enforcement officers out there that protect us and pull over those stupid bullet bike people!

1 comment:

Patty Sue Martin said...

Let me guess the bullet biker wasn't wearing a helmet either! Don't worry I was a slacker this week on my Thanksgivings as well, sometimes life just happens. T posted a great post all about you, it was fun to read. Your a great person.