Monday, November 10, 2008

Thanksgivings Day 10

I am thankful today for the people I work with. My manager Glenn is a an awesome person to work for. We have loads of fun and great times while we work hard to keep produce looking good. My fellow teammates Ellyn and Dee Dee keep me very well entertained and help make the day pass by faster! The other guys on the crew are so much fun also. I don't think I would enjoy work so much if I didn't work with such stellar people! Produce is definitely the best place to work! I'm very thankful for the best work environment out there! Kudos!

2 comments:

Ti'ana said...

its nice to have good coworkers that make it easy to go to work

Nicole said...

Thats great Sina I really enjoy reading your thankful posts. I also can't wait to try some of these recipes. yum!