Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November 4th Thanksgiving

Today I am very thankful for my choice to vote. Not only is it my choice, but my right and my freedom! I have the freedom to choose who I will vote for, and have a chance to voice my opinion on who runs the government, what laws passes and so on. Without this freedom, I would not have a say on what happens in this country I live in. I could be stuck living under the iron fist of a dictatorship and have no voice at all. Here in the United States, we all have a voice, all have an opinion and all have a choice. So make you choice and let your voice be heard instead of complaining about something you could change! Voting is a major thing to be thankful for, and I'm proud of my chance and choice to vote!

1 comment:

Patty Sue Martin said...

This is what I was grateful for today as well. It really is such a great freedom that we have.