Monday, July 28, 2008

Breaking Dawn

I'm out of books to read at the moment. But I refuse to start another book and become engrossed in it only to have to place it aside to gather dust while I submerge myself in the new Stephanie Meyer book, Breaking Dawn. I'm just so excited about this book! And once I read it through once, I'll have to start the series over again from the beginning just to get the whole story. Not that I haven't read the first three books a trillion times over, it will just be awesome to read the series all the way through! 4 days and barely patiently waiting. *sigh*

2 comments:

Ti'ana said...

so you really did reserve 2 copies right? one for you and one for me? i cant wait either, and we seem to be using the same strategies of refusing to start a new book at the moment, but i know exactly what im going to read after. still though i must must wait. its coming up though. slowly.

Sami Carter said...

I know what you mean! I am super excited!!!! Becca is coming up for the weekend so I may just have to pull an all nighter so I can get it read. I finished the series for the third time since December...oh well you gotta enjoy something right!