Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Dad!


So my Dad and Mom are in Cheyenne, Wyoming right now for the Cheyenne Frontier Days. Dad is roping in some of the big jackpots they have for the USTRC. He called us this morning to let us know whats happening. At first, he wanted to talk to the kiddos but they happened to be sleeping in. So he tells me that he won $1400 yesterday. I was pretty excited for him! Then being the turd that he is he says that he also won two trophy buckles! I was even more excited! Then at the end he says, "Oh, by the way, I won two saddles too." What a tease! The kids woke up after they heard me whoohooing and had to come talk to their Papa. They were pretty excited about Papa winning lots more trophies! I'm so proud of Dad! For saying he hadn't ever won a saddle and then a year ago he finally does, he's sure getting a collection of them! Good job Dad and keep roping the race!!!

1 comment:

Ti'ana said...

HURRAAYYY DAD!!!! we should also add that the next day he won yet ANOTHER belt buckle AND another saddle, its pretty hard to imagine such a fruitfull weekend. but if you didnt realize before... my dad is an amazing team roper, same with my brother... it must be some strange genetic thing.