Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tagged

4 Places I Visit Over and Over Again:

1. Harmons
2. Spanish Fork
3. West Valley
4. Salt Lake City

4 Bands/Groups I Love to Listen To:

1. Celtic Women
2. Nirvanna
3. Trans Siberian Orchestra
4. Evanescence

4 Movies I'd Watch Over and Over:

1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Broken Trail
3. Sara Plain & Tall series
4. LOTR Trilogy

4 Places I'd Rather Be:

1. Jackson Hole
2. Alaska
3. New York
4. Italy

4 People Who Call/Text Regularly:

1. Thomas
2. Mom
3. Tiana
4. Work

4 Favorite Foods:

1. Mom's Chimichangas
2. NY sub
3. Mom's Turkey dinner
4. Mom's seafood Christmas dinner

4 People I'm Tagging:

1. Tiana
2. Dan
I don't know anyone else on here

2 comments:

Ti'ana said...

hahahahah thats so funny, you need to find other bloggers. i guess we will wait for dan to realize hes been tagged

Ti'ana said...

i also love how our fav foods match up, i wanted to throw in pearl street bagels but alas there was not enough room, i think im going to beg mom to make chimis sometime, they are just better when she makes them