Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn Part 2

VICTORY! I have the book at last! At first my friend Carly and I went to the Barnes and Noble store to wait in line in Orem. What a joke! The line was clear down by the burlington coat factory store! So we had a bright idea and Carly and her boyfriend James walked over to the FYE store to see how long the line was. They discovered the line was really short there, so I left my place at B&N and went to FYE. 15 minutes later, I had the book in my hands. Joy! We had to walk past B&N to get to our cars and holy crap the line was still extremely huge out side! I swear we would have waited in line until 3 am just to buy this book! I'm so glad we went over to the other store! Well I'm going to go read now. I might not surface for a day or two!

2 comments:

Ti'ana said...

aaahhh relief, what a wonderful closer to a great series.

Sina said...

It was great wasn't it?