Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What I'm reading...

One of my all time passions is reading. It doesn't matter, non-fiction or fiction, romance or biography, I love a good book! I would spend hours in a bookstore if I could, but I never have that much time on hand.
I have many favorite authors, and when asked to share favorite books, I have to list authors. James Rollins is on of my top 10 favorite authors. His books keep a strong hold on the imagination and keep you wondering what's next!?! I picked up his book Altar of Eden the other day and started reading it yesterday. I became so immersed in the book, I forgot to blog about it. All I have to say, if you're looking for a good read, pick up any one of his books. Adventure, mystery, face-paced and so interesting! By far better than Dan Brown, who tends to devote several too many pages to the word "apple." His Sigma Force novels are some of my favorite our of all of his books, with my all time favorite being Map of Bones. It's not too often I gush about an author, but this guy deserves it! Thank you James Rollins for being more than just a veterinarian!
I'm going to go curl up by my fire and finish up this book. I'll let you know!

2 comments:

Ti'ana said...

i agree james rollins is a must. great books.

Sami Carter said...

sounds delightful, I've never read any of his books but I sure do love to read a good book and snuggling up to the fire makes it even better!