Monday, December 1, 2008

Hahahahaha

So, I really haven't finished posting my thanksgivings for the month of November. Lets just say I was beat after the Thanksgiving rush. So to finish things out, here goes:
My family. Mom, Dad, siblings niece, nephew, all of my family. I had such a blast with Breezey and Jack Bug. They are just so cute! And I had a blast with my Mom and sisters just chillin. I'm so thankful for the chance to hang out together and just be a family. I'm also thankful for naps! Without them I don't know how I would have survived! I'm also thankful Thanksgiving is over and the Christmas season is finally here! I'm so excited and my kids are so very very excited! We have our Christmas tree up and decorated and new christmas clingons on the window and our stockings hung with care. I love this season and watching the excitement build in my children! It's the best! We opened our 1st day on our chocolate advent calendars today! Chocolate trains wooohooo! I know that only my sister will understand much of this, but oh well! Christmas music I am now allowed to offically blast for the next 24 days! Hot chocolate! I love this time if year! I'm so thankful for my many blessings and thank you for being patient enough to read my ramblings! So here's to a great thanksgiving season and looking forward to an awesome Christmas season!

1 comment:

Ti'ana said...

you are so good, i just barely got my tree up. i wish i had your motivation.