Wednesday, December 31, 2008

This is the End . . . .

Of 2008!

I can't believe how fast 2005 has gone by! WOW! It's been fast paced with lots of changes and surprises! So, here's to ending the old year and starting the new year with a bang! For the month of January, I want to focus more on my eating habits. Not a diet, or following a set plan, but changing my bad to good! I'm thinking I'm going to have the kids go along for the ride and see how long we can make it last! So for the month of January, I'm going to be posting healthy recipes that I find and tweak to fit my cooking needs which fall into the category quick and easy to make! So long 2008 and hello 2009!

2 comments:

Caboose said...

sounds like a good plan to me! cant wait for the recipes!~tiana

Nicole said...

Hey Sina, Kade and I have been trying to get a hold of Mitch and Patty to let them know about the funeral Saturday... do you know where they are or how we can get a hold of them? Thanks!! YOu can email me at sammi_nickel@yahoo.com