Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Busy Days

So I know I said that I'd try to blog more often with healthy recipes, but I just haven't found the time. I've been working on myself lately, and it's paid off! 10 lbs gone and down the toilet! WOOT WOOT!!! My trick - eating! I eat 6 times a day, not big things, usually about 150-200 calories. Lots of lettuce, tomatoes, and such and watch how many carbs, proteins and fats. It's working!!! I'm slightly excited. So my goal for June, is to be under 200lbs. That's right. Still a lot to go, but I'm going to do it! I'll find a recipe later, and keep you all posted on this!

3 comments:

Patty Sue Martin said...

Good for you Sina, keep up the good work. There is nothing more rewarding than feeling good about yourself.

Sami Carter said...

Good job! That is so exciting! We watch the biggest looser and I was surprised when Bob was getting mad at one of his contestants for not eating every 3 to 4 hours. Who would of thought? Keep it up! yea for you!

Ti'ana said...

hey you should take pictures and blog about the bags you made!