Friday, October 3, 2008

He's Here!!!!





Hi Everyone!

I'm so excited! My nephew, Jack Charles Miller has arrived! He was Born October 1st, 2008 at 2:04 A.M. He is 5 pounds 15 ounces and 18 1/4 inches long and just too cute! I have not met this little guy in person yet, hopefully Sunday. But from the pictures I scalped from Dan, I'm in love with this little guy! Oh he's just adorable! He's got the cutest little pout! And what kissable cheeks! Sorry, I'm having an Aunty moment! Kinda excited here! My sister, Tiana is doing just fine, from what I hear she was very calm during labor and delivery! She's going to be such an awesome Mommy! I am also very proud to call Dan my brother in law. He didn't pass out or wuss out like my husband did during labor and delivery. Congrats to the new little family! Oooooooohhhhhhh he's just sooooooooo cute!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Patty Sue Martin said...

Isn't he so adorable! I wish I was there to hold him!!