Saturday, October 11, 2008

Carol's Birthday Party








Tonight, we celebrated Carol's 6th Birthday out at my parents house. What a fun time! Oupa and Granny, Aunt Debbie, RJ, Stacy and Kambree and my parents were all there out at my parent's home. For birthday dinner we had hot dogs and steak cooked on the campfire, cheetos, funeral potatoes, rolls, and green salad. Roll out the Pepto!!! Thomas was able to make it for dessert, which was a good thing. Carol was sooooo excited about her birthday cake. It was a cake built out of cupcakes to look like a cupcake! After trying to blow out the tricktsy candles, we opened presents!!! Carol was so excited! She got some Diamond Castle Barbies, clothes, a necklace kit, a stuffed puppy and all sorts of great stuff!!! It was such a good day!!!!

3 comments:

Patty Sue Martin said...

What a party! Sounds fun! I'm sure Carol was just eating up all of the attention. Did you do the pumpkin harvest too? I know Carol loves that probably as much as her cake!

Ti'ana said...

that cake is sooo cute, and thanks for the cupcakes, i cant believe how much frosting was on them. i hope carol had a ball for her bday. looks like it was a great time. does she love watching that princess castle barbie movie or whatever its called? i hope she loved her yummy hot dogs and cheetos! funny girl

Katrina said...

Hi, Sina. I found the link to your blog posted on somebody's facebook account (I can't remember who now)! Anyway, I love the blogging world for being able to keep in touch with friends and family. That cake is adorable. Now I know where to come when I'm having a brain fart about what to make for dinner or craving something sweet! Those recipies sound yummy! Our blog is www.themangfamily.blogspot.com.