Saturday, December 26, 2009

All Righty Peeps

So the New Year is coming and I need to make some resolutions and keep them this year and make them into forever lifestyle changes! I know I'm a few days early with my resolutions, but oh well. So here goes:

1. Walk for at least 20 minutes at a steady pace daily.
2. Try a new healthy recipe once a week! (I'm excited about this one!)
3. Have a date night once a week with the husband
4. Start building my food storage up
5. Try pilates out
6. Read a random scripture every day
7. Stop swearing and put a dollar in a jar for every swear word - proceeds to go to a cruise
8. Keep to a budget and save lots of $$$$ by the end of the year
9. Have family home evening every week
10. Remember birthdays and get cards out on time
11. Have a family outing at least once a month
12. Go riding more with my Dad

I'll share the healthy recipes with you if they are any good. My family might not like me on new recipe night. So there it is, I hope I'll be able to do this!!!!

3 comments:

Patty Sue Martin said...

good goals!! I would love some healthy recipes so if you need encouragement later in the year I'll be here!! cute background.

Sina said...

Thanks Patty!

Caboose said...

you can DO it!!~t