Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Is It Autumn Yet?

I'm so wishing for autumn! I just can't wait! It's my favorite time of year with Thanksgiving being my favorite holiday! While up in the mountains on Sunday, we noticed a few trees changing their leaves and it was just so beautiful! Here's a recipe to get you in the mood for Autumn!

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Zucchini-Bread-IV/Detail.aspx

It's a wonderful recipe and makes the house smell just glorious! Nothing like a nice slice of warm zucchini bread to make your day! Wish for Autumn!

3 comments:

Ti'ana said...

im wishing! im wishing!

Sina said...

Good!

Patty Sue Martin said...

Mitch is so ready for true fall, you know when they leaves are fully changed and its cold. He is giving me a hard time because I only have some of the fall decor up and he wants all of it up!! I love the fall to, so I'll put it up soon. I've never had zucinni bread I should try it.