Sunday, September 14, 2008

Aunt Laura Tagged me . . .

7 things I plan to do before I die...
1. Watch my Kids grow and learn
2. Learn to love life for what it is
3. Travel the World
4. Obtain a Degree
5. Learn Hebrew and Russian
6. Race again
7. Conquer my Fears

7 things I can do...
1. Cook
2. Knit, Crochet, X-stitch, and kinda sew
3. Educate people about other foods besides meat and potatoes
4. I can pull a trailer too!!!! and drive a stick!!!
5. Ride Horse - roping racing and just for fun!
6. Drive tractors
7. Be A Mom

7 things I cannot do...
1. Smash spiders or deal with spiders
2. eat nuts or things smoked with hickory
3. Scrapbook
4. be the perfect domestic dive
5. Do it All!
6. skinny
7. weird looking bugs - can't stand them

7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex... ( Or in other words Thomas)
1. Eyes
2. Warped Sense of Humor
3. Smile
4. Ease to be around
5. Hands
6. Voice
7. Laugh

7 Things I say most often
1. Hi! Have you tried . . . .
2. What are you doing?
3. What is that SMELL!
4. You stink
5. What?
6. Ya Know
7. Have a nice day!

7 Celebrity Admirations
1. My Mom
& Dad
2. My Gram
3. Charmayne James
4. JK Rowling
5. Gerard Butler
6. Rachel Ray
7. Paula Dean

7 Favorite foods...
1. My Mom's Turkey Dinner
2. My Mom's Seafood Dinner
3. NY Sub
4. Pearl Street Bagel
5. Ben & Jerry - 'nuff said
6. Pork Burritos with homemade Chille Verde
7. Patty's Alfredo

Seven People I think should do this: Tiana, Patty, Dan, Samantha, um I don't know anyone else on here who hasn't already done this!

No comments: